January 1st, 2011 Filed Under Wrk
After having some problems with a clean install of facs, some improvements were done on the code.
There is a check now that looks for the first time use of the program. Also the Start New screen (from the File/Start New menu) has a better field sequence (i.e. for using the tab key to go from field to field)
Quick Start: in the Help? menu, an item is added “Quick Start”; that gives you the fast way to start to use the program, in case you are not online and cannot reach the wiki.
From the changes file:
- FStartnew, better TAB sequence
- FMain check for first use of the program
- MCommon boolean for first use
- FMain: added menu entry Help, Quickstart
- FQuickstart: created with some steps to take to start
2010-12-26 problems with new install
- sometimes check on new supplier went wrong, seems fixed now
- MData supplier check fixed